Wondering what to get the triathlete in your life? Today is your day my friends! I have a triathlete gift guide approved by a bonafide triathlete.
We are kicking off the beginning of the Festive Christmas ideas tour with gift guides! I am so excited to share this idea with you. I enlisted the help of my triathlete daughter. She lives and breathes this sport and who better to share her tried and true items for this triathlete gift guide?
Welcome back to year 6 of our Festive Christmas Event where we team up with a bunch of talented blogging friends to bring you a plethora of creative ways to celebrate your holiday season.
We will be baking some cookie recipes for you, sharing some party games, making some handmade gifts, doing some ornament crafting, and sharing our Christmas movies family fun. There will be breakfast recipes and as always our decorated Christmas Trees which is always a fun tour of homes.
New this year is Gift Guides. We are right there with you shopping from home due to Covid 19 and we understand how hard that can be so we have been busy little Elves doing tons of research to create fabulous Gift Guides to help you with your holiday shopping.
You will find new ideas every Monday and Wednesday between Oct. 19th through Nov. 18th. Scroll all the way down to find all the ideas linked at the end.
*Affiliate links are included. I will receive a small commission – no additional charge to you. These links help keep The Aspiring Home online. For more information please feel free to read my disclosure policy.
Let’s get started!
- Jolyn (women’s swimwear)-
- The Chevy ($58) every new triathlete needs a sturdy swimsuit for all the hours that will be spent in the pool. Jolyn is a women’s specific swimwear company, created by women for women. The Chevy is one of their most popular one-piece suits offering full coverage and a fixed back.
- Speedo Men’s Pro LT Modern Matrix Jammer Swimsuit ($39)
Speedo makes a great comfortable suit for all those long practices.
- Tempo Trainer Pro ($60)- Tempo trainers help keep a swimmer on pace, similar to a musician using a metronome to keep beat. Traditional swimmers use them in the pool, however, Tempo Trainers are even more valuable in an open water setting as well.
- R1 Goggles ($38)- These goggles are perfect for races and training. Roka’s rapid sight technology offers the user full vision while swimming. There is a large assortment of colors and an option for mirrored lenses.
Strym Bike Helmet ($150)- Lightweight and comfortable for long rides Buy the Strym Bike Helmet here
Merino Wool Cycling Socks ($17)- During the fall and winter season, gearing up for outdoor training isn’t complete without sweat-wicking socks that still retain warmth.
Men’s & Women’s Cyclone Gel Cycling Gloves ($45)- Gloves designed for comfort, secure grip, and warmth.
Covert Bike Gloves ($25)- Economical and warm cycling gloves.
Stance Performance socks
FEEL360 Ankle Athletic Socks- Easily the best socks for long training runs; sweat is wicked away keeping your feet happy for miles and miles.
FEEL360 QTR- Quarter length socks for cycling and running.
Hoka One One
- Men’s and Women’s Bondi Series ($150)- New to running? Or tired of injuries during training? The Bondi is Hoka’s most “marshmallow” cushioned shoe that offers neutral stability during long or short runs. It is also their second most popular shoe. This durable shoe has a long-running life.
- Clifton Series ($130)- This is Hoka’s most popular shoe, the Clifton. This running shoe is balanced on a cushion while maintaining neutral stability. Hoka is currently on its 7th edition of the shoe; listening to customer feedback to ensure users are continually happy! This shoe offers a medium running life.
Face Mask ($17)- Need to cover while training? Zoot created athlete-focused facemasks in a range of colors and sizes.
Tech Visor ($30)- Perfect for sunny and warm training days or even on race days!
Performance Socks ($15)- durable and comfortable socks!
Sun Barrier SPF 45 Sunscreen ($15)- Zinc based sunscreen made for long course athletes during racing events.
Betwixt Anti-Chafe cream ($21.95)
Long hair Wrinkle-Free Silicone Cap ($11)- Perfect for individuals with long hair. This silicone cap won’t tug or pull during training and when taking it off.
Forerunner 735XT ($350)- An all-encompassing multisport watch with integrated heart rate.
Edge 130 ($200)- A simplified cycling computer with the ability to connect to power meters and heart rate.
Edge 530 ($300)- A GPS cycling computer with directions during rides while also retaining the ability to connect to power meters and heart rates.
Pretty amazing list huh? There’s something for every level here and I can’t thank my daughter enough for her help in this fun Triathlete Gift Guide! Ready for more gift guides? Me too! Check out all the wonderful guides below.
Teen Craft Gift Guide My Pinterventures
15 Most Popular Gifts for Women Intelligent Domestications
17 Best Cookbooks To Gift This Season An Alli Event
Triathlete Gift Guide The Aspiring Home
50+ Best Gifts For Crafters Craft Rocker
Gift Guide for Your Favorite Campers Christmas Tree Lane
25 Farmhouse Kitchen Accessories Gift Guide Across The Blvd.
Great Gifts for Book Lovers Creative Cynchronicity
15 Gifts Every Crafter Needs Farm Girl Reformed
Must Have Gift Guide For Crafters Purple Hues and Me
Educational Gifts: A Guide for Elementary Students As For Me and My Homestead
Best Gifts For Gardeners From House To Home
Coffee Lovers Gift Guide Coffee With Us Three
Gift Ideas For Crafters My Humble Home and Garden
Gift Guide For Disney Lovers Simply Inspired Meals
Amazon Holiday & Christmas Gift Ideas For Moms Under $30 Mom Home Guide
Yarn Lover Gift Ideas Etsy Gift Guide Eye Love Knots
10 Kitchen Gifts For The Cooks In Your Life Polka Dot Poplars
The Best Cricut Gift Ideas For Crafters Domestically Creative
Creative Kits And Subscriptions To Gift Domestically Creative
Til Later Friends,