Clear the Craft Closet Clutter!
Clutter can take a toll on the sanity. Especially when it comes to organizing crafts. Find great products that will help you tame the craft closet clutter!
It is week 2 of the “No Place Like Home” Decluttering series!
I want to start this post by saying… I am not a natural organizer. Unless, it is to do with an event – then I’m your girl. I have to work really hard to keep my day to day life in order and most days I feel like I am just swatting flies.
A few years back when the craft clutter monster began growing, I decided to take an under – utilized closet and turn it into a craft, school supplies, wrapping supplies center.
I began by taking out the traditional clothes rod and replacing it with several wooden shelves. Best decision ever.
Then, it was a matter of separating supplies and assigning a shelf. The gift wrap supplies were shown the door thanks to The Container Store’s door organization tool.
I used big square baskets to corral extra little emergency gifts.
Sterlite containers house curly ribbon, office supplies, and school supplies. I separated the supplies for easy grab and go. Craft supplies that we always seem to need for last minute school projects and the not so last minute but your child doesn’t share this knowledge until the last minute projects. We can all relate to that one, right?
School supplies Click here. Extra paper/ construction paper Click here.
Curly and woven ribbon For extra notebooks/folders Click Here.
Tuck away small gifts Click here.
Give EVERYTHING a label. If it has a label- it has a place.
purchased splurged on this hard-working little product a few years back and it was well worth the money. I love the bluetooth feature.
These tools have helped me keep the clutter from creeping in constantly. As I admitted earlier- I am not a natural organizer and sometimes I take on too many projects or events that cause me to just throw caution to the wind and I have to jump back into my designated beautifully organized areas and tidy up. This is one of those times my friends. I will be back next week with pictures of my closet to show you all these hardworking products in play. Until then, please head over to my friends blogs and discover more ways to keep craft closet clutter in its place!
A Home To Grow Old In | Hey Fitzy | Nourish and Nestle | Sweet Parrish Place
Paint Yourself A Smile | The Red Painted Cottage | Savvy Apron | The Aspiring Home
Don’t forget to enter for a chance to win a $150 gift card to The Container Store!!
1) Each week submit a photo of a declutter challenge or success to the inlinkz below. (If you are not linking from a webpage and are just uploading an image from your computer, click on option 3 in the inlinkz box that says ‘Image URL’ and add your image from your computer. This link (http://blog.inlinkz.com/2010/07/adding-images-to-linkup/ ) helps explain that further.)
2) Follow the rest of the Rafflecopter prompts below.
Link Party Guidelines:
1. Please only link up posts that are kitchen decluttering/organizing related.
2. Please only link up your original work.
3. Please only post something that you have not posted before during this 4 week challenge.
4. Please go to the original post before you pin something.
5. By linking up to this party, you are giving all 8 of us permission to share you pictures on social media or our blogs at any time in the future. Of course there will be a link back to your original post.
6. Please follow all hosts.
Share your decluttering successes with us and earn an entry for an $150 gift card from The Container Store! Come back each of the 4 weeks to earn 4 entries!
For the inlinkz:
More Posts similar to Craft Closet Clutter-
Simple Game Room Closet Organization
We use the over the door hangers by The Container Store in our house and I absolutely adore them. The perfect way to utilize under utilized space.